A new season, a new chance for renewal. I don’t believe in big New Years resolutions but in continual change and improvements. New seasons are natural times when I get excited about what’s to come. These aren’t self-helpy but do make me happy!
- Seeing a Kongfu Comedy show (Ashley, can Skip come perform here?!/)
- Shanghai Sharks: Subway, cheap beers and chaos. I’m in.
- CocoRosie, Heartache City, and lots of other music…
- Fall colors, I hope I get to see those in China…
- Travel: If no colors, I will travel far and wide for them.
- Miller Farm’s Fall Harvest Festival: $15 at this family-owned farm equals a full haul of fresh veggies. The catch? You have to go out into the fields and pick everything yourself.
- If/Then: Idina Menzel kicks off the broadway’s American tour at the Denver Center for Performing Arts. I. Can’t. Wait for October 21.
- Fall Camping: I need to see the Aspen’s turn this year from the front porch of my tent.
- Relaxing: With summer nearly behind us, I want to take a bit of a break on the weekends to chill out and check out some new haunts in our neighborhood.
- Wyeth: Andrew and Jamie in the Studio: Opening November 8 at the Denver Art Museum, this exhibition explores new connections between artist father and son.
What’s on your fall list?